Date: November 15, 2020
Bible Text: 1 Corinthians 14 | Jason Smith
Growth Group Discussion Questions
- What stood out to you from the sermon?
- Read today’s passage and Hebrews 10:24-25.
- Why is it important to prioritize edification and encouragement of the body as a whole over our personal preferences and expressions?
- What does it look like for us to edify and encourage one another? How can we do it better?
- Share a time when you have been edified and encouraged by the body of Christ.
- We are the body of Christ. How does the analogy of the church being a body help us understand how it is to function?
- Read 1 Peter 4:10-11. What are some ways that people can identify their spiritual gift(s)?
- How would First Boerne and the global church be impacted if we were all using our spiritual gifts?
- Share a time when you have seen the church working in unison as the body is supposed to function.
- One big takeaway from this series is that worship is the proper response to who God is and what He has done. Do you have any final thoughts or takeaways from the series on worship?
Download Files Notes