Date: March 22, 2020
Bible Text: Luke 22 & 23 | Jason Smith
Series: One Long Night
Growth Group Discussion Questions
- Has anyone served on a jury and wants to share fun details about the
- What’s so amazing about Jesus allowing us to examine Him and make a
determination about His identity and if we need Him as Savior?
- What details about the Roman Guards stick out? Why do you think they
determine they don’t need a savior?
- What are the official charges the Jewish Leaders condemn Jesus for?
- Why do the Jewish leaders follow Jesus around during every examination?
Why do you think they determine they don’t need a savior?
- Why did Herod want to see Jesus? Why did he determine he didn’t need a
- What details about Pilate stick out? Why did Jesus interact more with him
than any other examiner?
- Why do you think he ultimately washed his hands of the savior?
- What is so incredible about the thief on the cross getting a final
- Who do we identify most with in this account?
a. How about FBC Boerne as a church culture?
Download Files Notes