Date: October 18, 2020
Bible Text: Philippians 3:2-3 | Jason Smith
Growth Group Discussion Questions
- What stood out to you from the sermon?
- Read Matthew 15:7-9. Why do we sometimes have a disconnect between acts of worship and the rest of our lives?
- Read John 16:5-15. How does the power of the Holy Spirit help lead us into a life of worship?
- Now that we are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, worship flows from our heart, down to our feet, and our daily walk is worship. What does it look like to live out worship in reality, not just the praise of our hearts?
- Read James 2:14-17 and Acts 4:32-37.
- How are the people explained in these passages different from eachother?
- How can we move toward the worship that we see in Acts 4 and that James is encouraging?
- What goes through your mind when you hear about people who have sacrificed and risked everything for the sake of Christ? (For example, reference Paul’s experiences in 2 Cor. 11:24-27.)
- How can we be more bold in our life of worship?
Download Files Notes