Dear Church family,
The guidance from the CDC continues to be updated. The ministerial staff reviewed the current guidelines today and the following changes in scheduling will impact you as we move to Tier 3.
Beginning today, through at least Easter Sunday, all on-campus activities are cancelled or postponed. As Easter Sunday approaches, the ministerial staff will re-evaluate our circumstances according to the CDC guidelines. We will keep you informed.
Sunday Worship: Services will be available at 8:30AM on Sunday mornings on our website. There will also be a link from Facebook to the service. The link will remain active on the website and the audio portion will continue to be available as it has in the past.
GO 4.12: We pray that you will continue this season of praying for the lost and having Gospel conversations. It is even more urgent now for those who do not know Christ to meet Him and learn to trust Him in all circumstances.
Growth Groups: We are a church family who highly value Growth Groups, and we are looking for ways to creatively allow you to continue to grow in Christ and community during the time we will not meet in person. You will hear more about this later in the week.
How you can pray? Here are some specific ways you can pray during this time:
- Pray that the Lord would guard us against fear and anxiety; that we may be beacons of hope in our community.
- Pray for those who are suffering.
- Pray for FBC Boerne to remain unified.
- Pray that God would guard us against addiction to media/news.
- Pray that God will show us creative ways to reach out to hurting people; that we might be the hands and feet of Jesus to them.
- Pray that God would humble us.
- Pray that we would long for Jesus’ return.
Some committee and council meetings will be conducted electronically; if you have questions, please contact your committee chair.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.