Date: May 20, 2020
Bible Text: |
- Read 2 Chronicles 16:9 out loud. What does it say about the hearts of people? Why is this a great verse to memorize forever?
- Who does your heart belong to? Do you know anyone that has a perfect heart? Does God expect our hearts to be perfect? Why or why not?
- What does it mean to bear fruit? What are the fruits of the spirit? How can we use this fruit for the Glory of God?
- . In your own words, what did Pastor Jason say?
- How does knowing God is actively pursuing those who are completely his in order to give them victory change how you live?
- In what way do you think God wants to use you right now?
- We worship a God who is actively watching, pursuing us, and examining our hearts.
- How does that comfort you?
- How does that convict you?
- Why do we sometimes live our lives as if God doesn’t know our heart,
our thoughts, etc.?
- What does it look like to have a heart that is wholly and completely devoted